Wiered things about promoted ads,does promoted ads are worthy

Does ads as are worthy , are ads actually effective

Google generates over a hundred billion dollars through paid advertising per year Facebook generates over 40 billion dollars a year in revenue through paid advertising hey everyone I'm Abbas and today I'm gonna share with you my number one organic hack in other words don't use paid advertising check out this. 
    



                             Organic Hack 
I have a question for you how many of you leverage paid advertising if you spend money on Google Adwords or Facebook ads or tabouleh Outbrain or any of those site here's the thing about paid advertising yeah it generates an ROI and if it's positive for you .

you should be doing it but the majority of the traffic doesn't go to the paid listings and I'm going to show you one half that's how I get the majority of my organic traffic it works really well I just ask don't replicate it in the online marketing vertical because I don't want more competitors so here's what I do you got a website you got a blog you're writing content you're already ranking for something other than your brand name.

 if you don't know what you rank for go log in to Google search console go to Google search console it'll show you all the terms that you're ranking for look for the most popular terms now that you've seen the terms that you're ranking .

For look to see what page it's going to now that you know what page it's going to look like all right this page is generating all these visitors from this one keyword let's say you rank for the term digital marketing like me .

Do you want to take that phrase head over to uber suggest put that keyword into Ubers suggest uber suggests will show you all the longtail variations of that keyword these longtail keywords are other variations of it like digital marketing jobs digital marketing consultants whatever they may be but there are longer term tail phrases of the head term digital marketing .

You want to take those terms like digital marketing jobs digital marketing tips and see which ones are relevant to the article or the page that's already ranking then you want to go into that page let's say for me it's digital marking and you want to end up rewriting the content to be more detailed to include the longtail phrases that you haven't already included what you'll find is uber suggests.

It shows you the most popular terms that are related to that head term they're just longer variations and it even lists a mile an order based on popularity if you take them and integrate them into your content you'll find that within 30 to 60 days at the latest you'll also start raking it.

For all those who long tail phrases now the trick with this isn't to just take those words like digital marketing tips into shoving them in your content everywhere because if you spam it creates a terrible experience and people are going to bounce back instead you need to adjust your content so my digital marketing guide that ranks for digital marketing is roughly or around 10000 words because I kept going in taking all these keywords and adjusting that content to not just be around digital marketing but also all the other long-term variations that are around those phrases like digital marketing tips digital marketing consulting and by going in depth on all of the ones that are relevant because you still want the article to flow you'll notice that you'll quickly rank .

But I've also done experience just shoving in those long tail phrases it doesn't work if you don't adjust your content now that you've adjusted your content make sure you take some of the most popular longtail phrases and put them in your title tag and meta description when you do a Google search the title is a title tag that sentence description under that is a meta description .

By including those keywords or some of them within your title tag and meta description you also find that it is easier and faster to rank for them now the last thing I want you to do is when you're updating your article feel free to link out to other sites to cite your sources or that could be relevant and benefit your audience because when you're linking out to other people it makes them flattered and happy and if it's good for your audience it also makes their life better.

As well so let's say I link out to a guy named John and he has amazing online marking block I'll notify him I'll be like hey John I have to say I'm a huge fan of your work on online marketing blog com so much so that I even linked out to you my latest posts you can check it out here cheers

 If you share the post it'll make my day and you'll find a lot more people will share your content on Facebook and Twitter this will get a more visibility and some of those people will then even link back to you which will boost your rankings for the main terms as well as all those secondary terms that's it just doing that one little hack will get you so much more organic traffic I did it for my digital marketing guide I went from over 9,000 visitors a month and now when I did that I went to 17,000 visitors just by adding in more longtail phrases it works that well 

If you need help growing your traffic feel free to check out my agency Neil Patel Digital of course if you have any questions leave a comment below and I'll answer it .

Appreciate that and of course share it with your friends tell them about it

                   thank you for watching

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 tools to help you to rank on google

Rank number 1 on Google using these 7 SEO free tools